Thursday, July 14, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I haven't written a blog post in about a week.

Have you even noticed? Probably not. No one notices these little small-time blogs. Even my own wife hasn't noticed that it's been a while since I've written. But she's busy. Too busy to pay attention to some ramblings that I've typed up and posted on this site. Even posting the link to a blog post on twitter won't make a difference to most people.

No one cares about what you have to say, chaz.

Yeah, I know. But maybe people are too busy to read every little angst-ridden post that I write. I know I've been pretty busy myself. I started this blog at the beginning of 2011. I told myself I would write every day. I started out strong, but then things get in the way. I started a job. I took a couple classes at the local state school. I started getting lazy. And now that the summer is here, I don't even have time to relax, let alone write a blog post. The weekends get filled up pretty fast during the summer.

I am working full time and working on a theater production of "Hairspray" and possibly helping out with another theater production that is part of the Infringement Festival. I am also trying to sift through all of the books I own to see if I really need to own them all still. I'm thinking that a used bookstore might be able to use them more than me. I am trying really hard to get rid of all the junk in my life. But it's friggin' hard.

I have written over a dozen blog posts in my head over the past month or so that I never had the chance to type up or post. I had two blog post ideas after going to dinner at Merge and listening to a woman perform on stage as we ate. But that was the third week of June. SO MUCH has happened since then that I don't even remember what I was going to write about.

So you're busy. I understand busy. It's okay. I get it. Don't mind me. I'll just be sitting here waiting for you to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment