Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Everything is Going to Be Okay

What is one thing, a sign if you will, that has shown you that things will be just fine in 2012?

Nothing.

But I have confidence and I have a good feeling that 2012 will be my best year ever.


I am hoping that I will have confidence and the strength to make next year something to really brag about. I'm not sure what is going to change or how it will change, but it will change. It will get better. It has to get better, doesn't it? After the past couple years I've had, I don't know what else could happen to me. I've been in this hole long enough. It's time for things to move in an upward direction.

It's time for things to be legendary. I want to be able to brag to people about the year I've had. I want to be able to look back on 2012 and say, Damn, that year was friggin' awesome! I want to be able to say, 2011 can suck it because 2012 ruled!

No comments:

Post a Comment