Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Dream Within A Dream: My Campaign

I just woke up from a fairly sound sleep. It's a bit later that I'd like it to be, but I'm not going to complain about sleeping in when I can get it.

I actually remember my dream, too. I had a dream that I woke up early and I had this revelation while sleeping: if I could convince parents of teen (& younger) children to change their middle name to their age on their Facebook display, I could cut down on the number of children that get abducted or stalked on the internet.

I was convinced this was going to work. I was working as a theater teacher at a high school and I asked all my students to adjust their Facebook Display Names. I told them to tell their friends and siblings and cousins to spread the word.

But then I realized internet pervs could just search for their prey by age.

When I woke up (for real), I was SO happy that it was only a dream.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment