Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm Adapting

If you don't know me, there's something you should understand about me: I'm really not good at relying on people.

Strike that.

I am HORRIBLE when it comes to relying on people. Included in "people" is of course family and friends and also The Blue Lady, my car.
One of the reasons I moved from production to writing in film school is because I didn't need to count on actors and a crew to show up when I was scriptwriting.

That being said, I am starting to fix myself when it comes asking for help from friends and family. My car is giving me problems this week. Usually I would pray and cross my fingers and spit & spin around three times hoping to throw off the bad juju. Usually I would try to get The Blue Lady to make it through the week so I could take her to the shop on my day off. But that approach usually ended me up on the side of the road or out more money than I needed to be out.

I'm trying to change, 2011. I'm trying REAL hard. I'm not going to change over night, but I am starting to...
begining with asking for help. And relying on friends and family.


But keep your fingers crossed just in case.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment