Monday, February 7, 2011

Sometimes, When I'm Tired...

I am in such a leave-me-the-hell-alone mood.

When I'm lacking sleep, I get like this. I probably give everyone who looks at me The Stink Eye. I don't mean to give dirty looks. I mean, you didn't do anything to me, but I'm in a crap mood, so my face just reflects that.

You know how they say the eyes are the window to the soul? Well my face is a mirror to my mood.

Sometimes, when I'm tired I just want to quit everything. School, work, Buffalo, the Northeast, America, everything. I just want to drive past my apartment and just keep going. I have a full-ish tank of gas. How far could I go? Washington DC? Chicago? Ithica? Toronto?
Beyond?

Would I know anyone wherever I end up? Hopefully not. When I'm in this mood I don't want to talk to anyone. I don't want to see anyone. I just want to be.

Maybe I just need to eat something. Or maybe a nap.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment