Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Everyone Has A Little OCD

I like to do things in a specific order. I like to do things in a certain way. But does that mean I have OCD?

Maybe. But that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I don't think something bad is going to happen to me if I shave before I brush my teeth in the morning. Not consciously anyway. But now that I'm thinking about it, maybe something bad will happen. Maybe I'll be late for work or maybe something will happen to me while I'm shaving because I'm not awake enough to be operating machinery. And if I switch teeth brushing and shaving, will I also shower before my teeth are brushed? What if I get dressed before I shower? That's just a mess waiting to happen! Chaos, I say! Chaos!

So like I was saying: everyone has a LITTLE bit of OCD in them.

I also cannot have a conversation while walking up or down the stairs or while a train is passing because I'm counting the steps or the train cars.

But everyone does that.

Right..?

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment