Friday, March 4, 2011

No Luck But Bad Luck

I wish I lived in a city with a better transit system or in a city where I didn't need my car.

Wait, that's the same thing, isn't it?

As I've mentioned before, my car kind of hates me sometimes. I try to treat her well, but she's a moody ol' thing and she needs a lot of attention.

Don't tell her this, but if I could afford to replace her, I would.

I can't win for losing. Just when I think I'm back on top, something happens.
I lose my job.
My car breaks down.
Or any number of other things happen.

I want a do-over. I want things to go my way. I want to stop waiting for the next shoe and the next shoe and the next shoe to drop. But instead I'm sitting in my broken down car waiting on AAA.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment