Monday, January 31, 2011

Bitchin' and Moanin'

I know BuffState is, well, a state school, but it's week number two of the semester and I had to deal with two broken printers and three out-of-order copy machines in the library today.

I know BSC's students don't pay private school tuition or anything, but SOME of the money we pay goes towards general up-keep and what-not ...right? Because I know it doesn't go toward clearing the sidewalks of ice and snow in a semi-quick manner.

And because you have to swipe your student ID to print (and because they DON'T PUT A SIGN ON THE BROKEN PRINTER), I was charged twice for printing something that was never printed. And then I had to pay again to actually print it.

Then when I tried to copy my papers... well you get it.

So much for making things easier for your students, SUNY College at Buffalo.

Thanks. You're doing a great job.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment