Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Entry Two (part 2)

I killed that interview.

I felt a bit stressed as I waited for them to call me back, but then a prospect came out of his interview and made a comment about the lesson plan I was reviewing:

"Oh wow, your plan is all typed up?"

Those eight words relaxed me completely.

I answered their questions and asked them a few, then taught my lesson. I wrote an error-filled paragraph on the board (there WAS a dry-erase board!) and then went through the capitalization errors, spelling and mechanics errors and even a dangling participial correction.
THEY LOVED IT.

Many kudos were thrown my way, and then we sat around and chatted a bit more. They told me they were very interested in me, but they needed to finish this week's interviews. They told me next week they would be making decisions.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment