Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Entry Eight

I am not very superstitious.
True story.

I never put much stock in shooting stars or crossing fingers or knocking on wood. I never make a wish at 11:11. If something is meant to happen, it will. Walking under a ladder or breaking a mirror isn't going to affect that event from occurring.
Seriously.

But at the same time, u have always had bad luck.

"If it wasn't for bad luck, you'd have no luck at all."

And the last seven plus months have been incredibly unlucky. Maybe there's been an increase of black cats crossing in front of me. I have never been very good at thinking and acting positively. Will looking on the bright side help? Will wishing on The First Star I See Tonight change my luck?

Knowing my track record, that "star" will be a satellite.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment